- Savings & Current Accounts
- Loan Products
CEMCS Microfinance Bank Limited is a Tier 1 Microfinance Bank. Although it was incorporated at the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) on 30 November 2009, the Bank finally commenced operation on 15 February 2012 after obtaining its license from the Central Bank of Nigeria. The Bank was conceptualized because of the new microfinance policy to spread banking services to the grassroot and to provide funding to genuine micro clients who had hitherto been denied access to funding by the universal banks.
Thus, the basic focus of the bank is to provide sound microfinance banking services to the unbanked economically active poor populace in Lagos State. At the core of the Bank’s operation are seasoned certified professionals who possess sterling academic backgrounds and invaluable micro finance banking experiences.
The broad goals of the Bank are:
- To provide appropriate lending and savings products and other financial services to a large segment of the economically active but financially incapacitated people in Eti-Osa Local Government Area of Lagos State and its environs.
- To become a fully financially sufficient and sustainable microfinance bank providing a broad range of financial services to micro/small enterprises.
- To provide employment opportunities, both directly and indirectly.
- To facilitate wealth creation and economic empowerment of the economically active but financially incapacitated people.
We’ve been triumphing all these 10 years. Sacrifices are made up with success.
To significantly improve the economic base of micro, small and medium scale businesses, Chevron employees, contractors within the Chevron community and environs.
To provide sound Microfinance banking services to the unbanked economically active people through increased access to savings and lending services using excellent customer services delivery with cost efficient methodologies.